FPanadol Rapid Caplets provide fast, effective relief of pain and discomfort associated with headache/tension headache, migraine headache, toothache, muscular aches, cold & flu symptoms and period pain. Panadol Rapid Caplets also reduce fever. Like other Panadol tablets and caplets, Panadol Rapid Caplets is gentle on the stomach. Caplets are oval shaped, as well as film-coated, making them easy to swallow and leaving no bitter aftertaste.
Panadol Rapid Caplets are absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol Tablets.
Panadol Rapid provides fast relief from pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache
- Migraine headaches
- Toothache/Dental pain
- Muscular aches
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Panadol Rapid also reduces fever
Suitable for people with stomach ulcers.
10 Caplets (Capsule shaped tablets).
Age: 12 - Adult.
How often: Every 4-6 hrs with water as required (Maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs).
Like all medicines, PANADOL Rapid caplets can have side effects, but not everybody gets them. Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Shortness of breath.
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing.
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat or other parts of the body.
- Rash, peeling, itching or hives on the skin or mouth ulcers.
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
These side effects are very rare for low doses of this medicine and when used for a short period of time. If any of the previous side effects happen, tell your pharmacist or doctor immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital. Tell your pharmacist or doctor if you notice anything that is making you feel unwell. Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some people.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Do not use Panadol Rapid Caplets if:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or potassium sorbate
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date below has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
While using Panadol Rapid Caplets for pain relief:
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Keep out of reach of children.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar
• Sodium bicarbonate
• Cellulose - microcrystalline
• Starch – pregelatinised maize
• Starch – maize
• Water - purified
• Magnesium stearate
• Titanium dioxide
• Calcium phosphate
• Glycerol triacetate
• Potassium sorbate
• Macrogol 8000
• Carnauba wax
Other Ingredients (Excipients)
hypromellose macrogol 8000
polydextrose potassium sorbate
pregelatinised maize starch
Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Contains potassium sorbate as preservative. Sodium, two caplets contain 344 mg (15 mmol).
Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. CONTAINS POTASSIUM SORBATE AS A PRESERVATIVE. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
People with stomach ulcers, breastfeeding mothers.
Height: 100mm, Width: 75mm, Depth: 15mm, Weight: 25g